Writing samples :: Blogs
A selection of blogs I've written for various audiences.
Message.io partnered with Cisco Spark to build an enterprise bot on their platform, and I shared details on the development and use cases. The tool we developed was free, with the intention of developers showing interest in Spark, so I wanted to promote that resource as well as provide a CTA for the beta we were running at the time.
I wrote this blog as part of a larger campaign for The Immunoassay Handbook. In it, I described how Luminex xMAP Technology was instrumental in developing an understanding of HPV serology, which led to the subsequent development of the Gardasil vaccine.
Blackbaud needed a blog post outlining easy, actionable steps for non-profits to begin jumping into working with digital marketing and increasing their reach with SEO. The goal was to make it high level and easy to understand for non-profits who hadn't yet devoted a lot of time to growing their audiences.
- Best Practices for Enterprise Design: 5 Experts Weigh In
- Let's Talk About Kayak: Bots of Microsoft Teams
- Biomarker Profiling in Alzheimer's Disease Research
- Lessons Learned from Building HubSpot's GrowthBot
- Tips for the Bot Scene at SXSW
- Building Developer-Friendly Enterprise Bots
- Bots That Work Everywhere
- Spacebot: Bots of Microsoft Teams
- Building Profitable Enterprise Bots
- Emojify, Your Personal Emoji Translator: Bots of Microsoft Teams
- Mumps Research Reveals that Outbreaks are Still Possible
- Getting the Most from Your FLEXMAP 3D Instrument
- Summary: Cytokine Release Syndrome after Blinatumomab Treatment Related to Abnormal Macrophage Activation and Ameliorated with Cytokine-Directed Therapy
- Development of a Multiplex Assay for the Simultaneous Detection of Porcine Inflammation Markers
- 4 Types of Pathogenic Bacteria Used in Bioterrorism
- Research with xTAG® Respiratory Viral Panel (RVP) Most Cited Since 2009 in Journal of Clinical Virology Articles
- Multiplexed Immunoassay Development for Antibodies Against Shigella
- How Luminex xMAP® Technology is Changing HIV Drug Resistance Research
- Multiplex Technologies More Effective than ELISA for Antibody Detection
- Luminex Multiplexing Technologies Help Identify Plasma Biomarkers for Metabolic Abnormalities in HIV-Infected Individuals